- Step 1 - Download and install a Cardano wallet.
- Step 2 - Get some ADA and send them to your wallet.
- Step 3 - Delegate your stake to ROMEO pool.
- Step 4 - Wait and watch your rewards grow.
1 - Download and install a Cardano wallet
Choose the best Cardano wallet for your needs:
- Yoroi (recommended)
Fast, works on all mobiles and desktop browsers (iOS, Android, Chrome, Edge, Firefox)
Download and install from Yoroi website (https://yoroi-wallet.com)
Works on all desktops (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Download and install from Daedalus website. (https://daedaluswallet.io)
Once installed, follow the instructions to create a new wallet.
2 - Get some ADA and send them to your wallet
Then, transfer your ADA to your Yoroi or Daedalus wallet created in step 1.
3 - Delegate your stake to ROMEO pool
For Yoroi wallet:
- Go to "Staking Center" or "Delegate", and search for ROMEO, then click on the Delegate button.
For Daedalus wallet:
- Go to "Stake Pools", and search for ROMEO, then click on the ROMEO pool, and click on the Delegate to this pool button.
4 - Wait and watch your rewards grow
Congratulations, you are now earning rewards on the Cardano network.
It usually takes 15-20 days from initial delegation to see your first rewards.
Note that you can spend your ADA at any time, regardless of how you delegated it.